By using this site, you accept the practices described herein. These practices may change, but any changes that are made will be posted and will only apply to activities and information moving forward, not on a retroactive basis.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “Content”). You hereby grant the Company a perpetual license to use, redact, republish, copy, sell, distribute, perform and distribute your Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you. You acknowledge that nothing contained within your Content would require us to seek permission of a third party in order to use the Content. You also agree to waive any moral rights, or right to any residual payment associated with Content if such Content is published, sold, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of California.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com
The following is information that we may collect:
- Name and company name
- Contact information and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information for customer surveys and/or offers
This information is collecting in order to identify your needs, provide the best service possible, and particularly for the following list of reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving products and services
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that you may find interesting using the email address that you provided
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. This information may also be used to customize the website based on your interests.
- Complete our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features of our website, if/when you choose to do so.
- Notify you of any changes to our services.
We are very committed to safeguarding your information and ensuring its security. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence, or by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required to do so by law.
If you have any questions regarding these policies don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.